A wedding on Casco Bay is guaranteed to be an unforgettable experience for you and your guests.
Let Casco Bay Lines be a part of that experience!
Impress out of town guests as you cruise amongst the islands, lighthouses, and Victorian cottages. Take photographs on the picturesque waters of Casco Bay; enjoy cocktails on the open deck as the sun sets over Portland. Whatever your pleasure, Casco Bay Lines can provide a unique environment for a magnificent coastal Maine wedding experience!
Whether you’re looking for a venue for a wedding on Casco Bay, a location for your rehearsal dinner or bachelorette/bachelor party, or just a boat ride for guests – Casco Bay Lines is the place.
The Bay Mist is ideal for wedding receptions and events large and small. The Bay Mist has tables and chairs for 175 people (250 limited capacity for charters), a dance floor on the lower level and a large bar on the upper level. There is also plenty of room for a band or DJ. The boat is enclosed on both levels with three small outside decks. This boat is available for charter service year-round.
Casco Bay Lines can provide a cash or tab bar for your group. Although we do not provide food or entertainment, we can provide you with a list of caterers, bands, DJs and other entertainment services that have been aboard our boats before.
For more information or to make an appointment to see one of the boats please Contact Us or Caitlin Gildart, Sales Director at (207) 774-7873 or moc.s1634388533enily1634388533abocs1634388533ac@by1634388533tiac1634388533.
Getting married on one of the islands?
Having an island wedding can be stressful enough, let Casco Bay Lines take care of your transportation needs to and from the island.
- Encourage your guests to arrive early.
- Make sure your guests know where to park; Casco Bay Lines can provide you with a map of parking in the area.
- Tickets can be purchased ahead of time for all your guests. This can be done up to sixty days prior to the day of the event. When deciding on this option keep in mind that you will need to designate someone to hand out the already purchased tickets as we will not do this at the CBL ticket window. If guests are purchasing tickets individually ensure that they know what island they are traveling to and what time the ferry leaves.
- Although we do no accept reservations and cannot guarantee passage, by booking your group with the sales director we can avoid overcrowding the boat and ensure that we have enough crew members on board. If you have a large group (125+), a private charter may be more comfortable. The sales director will be happy to help you make the best choice.
- Encourage your vendors (caterer, band, DJ, florist) to call ahead and speak with the freight department to determine the best way to get their equipment and supplies to and from the island.
- If you have any questions please call Caitlin Gildart, Sales Director at (207) 774-7873 or moc.s1634388533enily1634388533abocs1634388533ac@by1634388533tiac1634388533.