Casco Bay Lines has immediate openings for deckhands to join our crew!
This year-round position requires an individual who will work aboard the District’s vessels providing passenger, freight, cruise and charter service to the islands of Casco Bay.
This position requires a customer service-oriented individual who enjoys working with the public and co-workers. Excellent benefits available for full-time employees.
Some of the job duties that could be required of this employee:
- Line handling
- Loading and unloading of freight
- Providing for the comfort and safety of passengers
- Other tasks as assigned
Requirements for employment:
- Willingness to comply with federally mandated drug testing
- Over the age of 18
- Ability to pick up work outside of scheduled shifts
- Knowledge of the Portland area and Casco Bay
Please fill out an Employment Application by:
- Downloading the form here: CBITD-Employment-Application-2022
- Or picking one up in person at the Casco Bay Lines ticket office (56 Commercial St, Portland, ME)
Once completed, please return one of three ways: ·
- By email: moc.s1669962366enily1669962366abocs1669962366ac@se1669962366cruos1669962366eRnam1669962366uH1669962366
- In person at the Casco Bay Lines ticket office (56 Commercial St, Portland, ME)
- By mail:
- Casco Bay Lines
- P.O. Box 4656
- Portland, ME 04112-4656