Casco Bay Lines has openings for deckhands to join our crew!
This position requires an individual who will work aboard the District’s vessels providing passenger, freight, cruise and charter service to the islands of Casco Bay.
This position requires a customer service-oriented individual who enjoys working with the public and co-workers.
Some of the job duties that could be required of this employee:
- Line handling
- Loading and unloading of freight
- Providing for the comfort and safety of passengers
- Other tasks as assigned
Requirements for employment:
- Willingness to comply with federally mandated drug testing
- Over the age of 18
- Ability to pick up work outside of scheduled shifts
Please fill out an Employment Application by:
- Downloading the form here: CBITD-Employment-Application-2022
- Or picking one up in person at the Casco Bay Lines ticket office (56 Commercial St, Portland, ME)
Once completed, please return one of three ways: ·
- By email: moc.s1696031093enily1696031093abocs1696031093ac@se1696031093cruos1696031093eRnam1696031093uH1696031093
- In person at the Casco Bay Lines ticket office (56 Commercial St, Portland, ME)
- By mail:
- Casco Bay Lines
- P.O. Box 4656
- Portland, ME 04112-4656